Mar 6, 2023
Welcome to episode 86 of Sports Management Podcast where the topics include sports law, NIL & Super Bowl.
Stephen Vanyo is an associate attorney and NFL agent at the Law Office of Lloyd Z. Remick & Zane Management Inc. Stephen is based out of Philadelphia and we recorded this episode the day after the Eagle’s Super Bowl loss to The Chiefs.
Get ready to learn:
- How Philly was like the day after Super
- What commercial from Super Bowl does he think was the most risky
- Stephen’s opinion on other American football leagues
- What Stephen believes the hottest sports law issues of 2023 will be
- The NFL turf
- His opinion on NFL agent & former podcast guest Kelli Masters
And much more!
Course list --> HERE
The code gives you 10% ANY course offered.